Dr. Siffri specializes in sports medicine and knee reconstruction. After attending the Medical University of South Carolina, he completed his residency at Carolinas Medical Center and then undertook a fellowship at Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York. During his training, he assisted with orthopaedic care for the Carolina Panthers, New York Knicks and New Jersey Nets. A Furman University alumnus, Dr. Siffri was a member of the 1988 NCAA National Championship football team.
- Insall Scott Kelly - Fellowship, Sports Med&Knee Arthropla
- Atrium Health Charlotte - Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical University of South Carolina
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine