Dr. Folk is a sports medicine specialist with expertise in arthroscopy, including complex hip and knee repair and reconstruction. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School where he also served his residency. He completed his fellowship training at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic in Vail, focusing on arthroscopy, sports medicine, and knee and shoulder reconstruction. Dr. Folk is a physician for the U.S. Alpine Ski Team.
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic - Fellowship, Sports Med & Arthroscopy
- University of Texas Southwestern - Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School/Dallas
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine